We get this question a lot! Hypnotherapy can be applied anywhere the mind has an influence. Stress and anxiety, pain management, depression, insomnia, performance, study skills, relationship issues, trauma and phobias and even physical healing and change. There is a wealth of evidence and research to show that hypnosis is a powerful therapeutic tool. Here are some of the studies that show hypnosis leads to measurable results.
Evidence Base for Hypnotherapy
Read the articles here:
- Treats hot flashes in postmenopausal women
- Aids in fertility treatment and childbirth
- Eases the symptoms of inflammatory bowel syndrome
- Aids weight loss (far more effectively than Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Alleviates post-surgical pain
- Eases anxiety and distress in paediatric cancer patients undergoing bone marrow aspiration
- Controls nausea and vomiting in patients receiving chemotherapy
- Treats insomnia
- Accelerates the healing of broken bones and surgical wounds
- Acts as a powerful therapeutic tool for treating depression.